Wednesday, September 01, 2010

How can i finish reciting qur'an within 3 days? (especially in Ramadhan)

Sumber gambar
Assalamu alaikum wr. wb.

Good Morning, friends.
Well, as i said before, i'm willing to provide you the story of mine both in Bahasa Indonesia and in english, so this is the english version of my story. Maybe there will be many difficulties to explain some parts of my story, because it is based on Indonesian way. But, i'll do my best to explain them, so you can understand the point i'm telling about.

So let's begin :)

As i begin my journey in writing, in this case, blog, you may find my writing is not so good, but i'll do my best to make it better afterwards. Today i'd like to tell you about my experience from past few days, which was in order to be posted, but  delayed maybe becuase the time is not right, or i'm too hesitate to write. But now i have the time and ideas, so i will share you some information that might be helpful for you and for me, of course.

It's nice to have you understand this one, in my post, there will be many dialogues and argues between me and my friends, Akhi Fulan. He is a critic, creative, and active guy who always have something to argue with. He is not really exists, but he may assist you to better undertand the topic we're talking about.

LKK Dasar FBTM 2010
Tuesday, August 31st 2010 - 21 Ramadhan 1431 13:17
This afternoon, i was having a chance to attend the interview of LKK Dasar FBTM 2010 (Basic Organizational and Leadership Training of Multimedia and Telecomunnication Business Faculty) of IM Telkom.As i expected, there  were so many participants inside. They were all sat in circle, consists of 5-8 person. But, what made me surprised is, after i figured it out that most of them were senior students (haha).
Then i asked to one familiar guy, kang Ryan Alfonso, he was the 1st field coordinator of Freshmen Orientation of IM Telkom 2010.
"Excuse me, sir. Would you mind to show me where the interview would be take place?"
"Oh, yes, it's right there (pointing at the crowd in front of DPM's room)" , he said
"Thank you, sir."
"No problem."

A Moment before... [13:17 @ Al-Murasalah Mosque]
The interview took place in the DPM (Students House of Representatives) of FBTM IM Telkom's room, started from 13.00 to 17.00. After i finished my Dhuhur prayer, i took my bag and my jacket so that i put it back near the Qur'an bookshelf.
"Hey? why don't you just go to the interview, i think it's already started?", Fulan asked.
"Don't worry, it's just started, so we're not late, i think it's good that we take the time to recite qur'an for a while. Indeed, it's Ramadhan month and i want to get many rewards :) maybe by reciting the Holy Qur'an, Allah will give me inspiration and guidance such that i can answer all of the questions nicely.. :D

It has been a week that i'm going to finish the last 10 juz before September 1st, but i still in the 21st just, so i need to finish 9 more juz. I was encouraged to speed up, 4 juz a day (What a speed?! perhaps..)

As one Ustad said that the companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were very enthusiastic to finish recite the Holy Qur'an during Ramadhan. Some of them could finish twice a month, the other done once a week, then every three days., and everyday. Subhanallah, everyday? how come? i'm very interested at the moment, but, considering my activities, i think it needs much practice and time *little too busy, perhaps..

So i took the third alternative, finish in every three days. How we can done this is, as proposed by the Ustad, we do 10 juzes everyday.
*wow, that make sense. 10 Juzes everyday, so we have 3x10=30. Right!

But then how we can finish 10 juzes a day? that's all of the questions about -_-a
Stay tune guys...:D
(Sorry, not fully completed. To be continued on September 2nd 2010, thanks :) )

Bandung, 22 Ramadhan 1431H - 09.39 AM Via Ujung Berung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts